Portable chemical injection equipment is used for the injection of various chemical liquids. It uses an air-driven hydraulic pump as an injection power source to infinitely adjust the injection pressure and injection flow rate.
The equipment is connected to the drive air power source and the workpiece (wellhead or pipeline). The portable reel spools the individual tubes neatly to increase their service life and standard operation.
● Infinitely variable output pressure and flow.
● Holds static pressure without generating heat or consuming power.
● The reel hose skid places the chemical medium transfer line and the drive air line.
● Adjust the injection pressure and the equipment automatically injects the chemicals continuously.
● Portable structure for easy transportation and hoisting.
Air driven hydraulic pump model
GSF150, pressure ratio: 1:151, maximum flow: 1.49L/min
Chemical liquid (methanol, ethanol)
Drive air source
Pressure 6 ~ 8 bar, flow: 1500LN/ min
Maximum outlet pressure
1050 bar (15000 PSI)
Maximum working temperature
High pressure pipe
Rated pressure 1800bar, model DN4×40m
Drive air tube
Pressure 10bar, model DN8×20m
Chemical liquid tank
Booster pump head
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.