With the acceleration of deep exploration, the requirements for well control equipment are getting higher and higher. In order to meet the needs of exploration work, we have successively invested in the improvement of well control equipment of various specifications, among which the most widely used frequency of blowout preventers The highest, then the maintenance test pressure of the blowout preventer is particularly important. This article will describe the performance of the failure test by the blowout preventer, the cause analysis, the cause analysis of the unsuccessful test pressure, how to eliminate the various test pressure faults to improve the test pressure - the secondary success rate.
[Key words] Test failure failure performance; cause analysis; pressure test step; improve success rate.
According to statistical investigations, in 2007, the well control technology team tested a total of 320 sets of various BOPs. Among them, 50 sets were repeatedly tested, and the success rate of test pressure was 84.38%. During the pressure test. High pressure has certain damage to the well control equipment. If the pressure control equipment is repeatedly tested, it will increase the loss of the well control equipment. Shorten its service life.
Second, the pressure test failure performance
1. The pressure test equipment is incomplete: due to the short time of the well control technology team, the pressure test equipment is gradually supporting, and some equipment is not yet in place, which affects the success rate of the test pressure.
2. The pressure ring for the pressure test is unqualified. When the connection with the test pressure blind plate is uneven, the force is released.
3. There is pressure relief in the single flow raft on the pressure test tube.
4. The management system is not perfect and the reward and punishment measures are not perfect.
Third, the reasons for the failure of pressure test
1. Pressure test equipment: Through the statistics of 2007 pressure test. The unsuccessful attempt to pressure test the well control equipment is largely due to the lack of effective pressure test equipment. If the well-controlled pressure test equipment can be equipped, the test success rate can be greatly improved.
2. The pressure ring for the pressure test is not qualified: because each set of well control equipment must use the gasket ring during the pressure test, this problem must be solved.
3. The single-flow valve pressure relief on the pressure test manifold is found to be a quality problem through multiple uses.
Fourth, the pressure test steps
1. The blowout preventer is lifted onto the hydraulic clamp.
2. If the electric pump is filled with water before using the electric pump, use the air pump to fill the air compressor.
3. Open the hydraulic station and clamp the blowout preventer to the clamp through the pressure control clamp provided by the liquid station.
4. Close the unloading valve on the pressure clamp.
5. Fill the chamber of the blowout preventer with water.
6. Close the blowout preventer to keep the chamber closed.
7. Open the pressure test program and start the pressure test.
Five, BOP pressure test process
An electric pump or air pump provides a pressure source for the test pressure. The hydraulic control pressure station provides hydraulic control pressure to the blowout preventer clamp control console, and the hydraulic control pressure station also supplies power to the unloading valve on the test pressure clamp. The clamp operation console fixes the blowout preventer to the hydraulic pressure card. On the hoop machine. The pressure test is input to the blowout preventer through the pressure provided by the electric pump or the air pump to complete the pressure test.
Sixth, how to improve the success rate of test pressure
1. The pressure test gasket between the clamp blind and the blowout preventer should be replaced regularly to ensure the quality.
2. Different types of blowout preventer top cylinders should use different topping forces to match them. 21MPa manual blowout preventer should use lO, 5Mpa upper top force, 35Mpa manual blowout preventer should use 15Mpa. Top force.
3. The single-flow valve on the clamp machine should be regularly inspected and found to be resolved in time.
4. Fill the hydraulic oil in strict accordance with the requirements of the hydraulic station. Regular inspections are found to reduce the timely filling.
5. When the liquid station is not required to be opened, it should be communicated in time to close the liquid station. Try not to let the hydraulic station run for a long time, causing the hydraulic oil temperature to rise and the pressure of the liquid station to drop.
6. Fill the pump tank with the amount of water required for the pressure test each time the pressure is applied.
7. Test the single-flow valve on the crucible to a certain number of uses and replace it in time.
8. At the end of each preparation, check that the connected pressure test line is tightly connected to achieve the sealing effect.
9. Work between workers must be tacitly reinforced with tacit understanding, and no need to pay attention to every place that needs attention.
10. When the pressure tester is working, pay attention to it and strictly follow the standards of the pressure test procedure.
By increasing the success rate of the test pressure, the damage to the pressure test equipment can be greatly reduced, the well control safety can be ensured, the cost can be saved, the work efficiency can be improved, and the working time can be shortened. Reduce unnecessary labor.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.