WY-2000W-J0B Portable hydro test pump is a kind of pneumatic hydrostatic testing pump designed and developed according to specific requirements and methods from customers.
Improper operation on this high-pressure equipment takes safety risks, so please read this manual carefully before using the equipment.
- Pressurized stable and reliable, equipment selecting an air drive pump, can quickly complete the pressurized operation.
- In simple operation, the user can quickly become familiar with the operation methods and mechanisms through the schematic diagram and instructions.
- Safe use, using 316SS as the main pressure component.
- Anti-corrosion is strong, the wet parts and panel are made of stainless steel.
- Low energy consumption, packing process does not require additional energy consumption.
The equipment is a pneumatic hydro testing pump. Compressed air is used as the power source to drive the plunger pump to operate, which can provide relatively stable pressure and flow. Meanwhile, it does not need additional energy consumption in the process of pressure holding, and there is no over pressure in the pressurization process.
Ambient temperature: 0~ +40℃
Driven air supply: 1-8bar
Low water: 40L/min
- Testing medium: clean water
- Max. output pressure: 20000psi
- Max. flow: 26L/min
- Gauge precision: +/-1.6FS
- High-pressure pipe: 316SS
- Low-pressure pipe: 316SS
- Max. working pressure of valve: 30000Psi
- Pressure gauge range: 0～35000psi, double scale
- – Compressed air inlet: G1/2
- – Water Inlett: 1/2NPT
- – High-pressure outlet: G1/4
- – Bleed-off Oulet:1/4NPT
- Dimension: 800L×500W×550H
- Net weight: ～65KG
Note: The connection and the operating panel flow chart are corresponding to the position indicated by the arrow.