Chemical Injection System with Mechanical Metering for injection of various chemical reagents. The air-driven hydraulic pump is used as the injection power source, and the injection pressure and the injection flow rate can be adjusted infinitely.
The equipment is equipped with measuring components such as throttle valves and metering columns, which can accurately check the injection amount of chemical reagents.
● Low-pressure compressed air as the booster power source, safe and environmentally friendly.
● Pressure self-locking function, under the condition of setting the driving air pressure, the output pressure is constant.
● Dual scale shockproof pressure gauge display.
● Infinitely variable output pressure and flow.
● Holds static pressure without generating heat or consuming power.
● No heat, flame or risk of spark.
● Well proven and trouble-free operation.
● Designed for ease of maintenance.
● Low cost servicing.
● Compact, robust, selfcontained structure, easy for transportation and lifting.
● The metering column is used to adjust and verify the output flow.