Main Parameter of Tube Filter
- Maximum working pressure: 60000 psi (4137 bar)
- The nominal hole size of the filter element is 7 μ m、40 μ M and 60 μ m。
- Standard operating temperature: – 50 ℃~204 ℃ (- 60F~400F) • Operating temperature: – 50 ℃ to 204 ℃ (- 60 F to 400 F)
- Under flowing state, the pressure difference shall not exceed 1000psi (69bar).
- Working medium: gas, oil, water.
Features and Applications of Tube Filter:
Nominal pore size of the filter element: the maximum pore size calculated by immersing the filter element in the test liquid and the pressure required to form bubbles from the surface of the filter element.
The filter is recommended to be used in high-pressure systems that require large filtration area and high flow rate at the same time. It is widely used in chemical treatment and industrial fields. The effective filtration area of this cup type design is about 6 times that of the disc type.