35Mpa Hydrogen Booster
The main function of the hydrogen booster device is to boost low-pressure hydrogen to the required pressure value for the car (or Hydrogenation (hydrogen cylinder), which mainly includes a booster pump, high-pressure filter, pressure regulating valve, high-pressure control (including stop valve and unloading valve), pressure gauge (high and low-pressure gauge), etc.
- The control panel of the booster unit adopts a modular design, and the operation process is clear at a glance.
- Equipped with two hydrogenation guns, TK16 and TK25 from WEH Company, one large and one small, which can hydrogenate cars and buses.
- It has the function of automatic shutdown after pressurizing to the set pressure.
- Take safety measures such as safety valves, emergency stop switches, manual unloading, and safety warnings.
Equipment Schematic Diagram
Ambient air temperature: -20-+60℃;
Driving air: 1-8bar
- Working medium: hydrogen;
- Driving mode: pneumatic;
- Maximum working pressure of high-pressure pump: 62Mpa;
- System set working pressure: 35Mpa;
- Maximum operating pressure of driving air: 0.8Mpa;
- Device interface:
- Compressed air inlet: φ10 quick plug
- Hydrogen inlet: W21.8-L
- Nitrogen purge inlet: W21.8-L
- Unloading port: G 1/2”
- Hydrogenation gun 1: TK16
- Hydrogenation gun 2: TK25