Wingoil Portable Pressure Test Systems utilize the advantages of air driven liquid pumps and are assembled into robust, lightweight portable packages ideal for providing hydrostatic pressure for a wide range of pressure testing applications, such as for vessels, pipes, valves, etc.
These selfcontained units are powered by compressed air and designed for use with a wide range of fluids of water, or soluble oil as the hydrostatic test media.
The pumps, valves and tubes are all made of stainless steel and can withstand the harsh working conditions of high temperature and high pressure. The portable, lightweight test rigs are designed for onsite pressure testing – both onshore and offshore.
● Low-pressure compressed air as the booster power source, safe and environmentally friendly.
● A trolley structure, lightweight, easy to transport and move. Casters mounted on the bottom for free movement on the flat, which can be removed when not needed.
● Pressure self-locking function, under the condition of setting the driving air pressure, the output pressure is constant.
● Dual scale shockproof pressure gauge display.
● With an emergency stop valve.
● Safety protection function: when the high pressure reaches the set value, the system automatically relieves pressure.