Wingoil Portable Pressure Test Systems utilize the advantages of air driven liquid pumps and are assembled into robust, lightweight portable packages ideal for providing liquid transfer and pressurization for a wide range of pressure testing applications, such as for vessels, pipes, valves, etc.
These selfcontained units are powered by compressed air and designed for use with a wide range of fluids of water, or soluble oil as the hydrostatic test media.
The pumps, valves and tubes are all made of stainless steel and can withstand the harsh working conditions of high temperature and high pressure. The portable, lightweight test rigs are designed for onsite pressure testing – both onshore and offshore.
● Low-pressure compressed air as the booster power source, safe and environmentally friendly.
● Infinitely variable output pressure and flow.
● Holds static pressure without generating heat or consuming power.
● No heat, flame or risk of spark.
● Standard models are suitable for oil & water applications.