Basic Pneumatic Driven Needle Valves
Wingoil pneumatic control valve series uses low pressure compressed air (75psi) as the power to push the cylinder to control the on-off of ultra-high pressure fluid in the valve body, which has two forms: normally open and normally closed. There are 6 types of valve body connection port positions, which meet various connection requirements.
Overview of Basic Pneumatic Driven Needle Valves
The needle valve provides maximum safety and reliability. Even under adverse operating conditions, the valve can be installed in any direction and can effectively seal gas and liquid media. The maximum working pressure can reach: 60000 psi (4140 bar). Products with switch position sensing can be provided: HI type, convenient for remote control.
The valve body is made of 316 material, and the pressure bearing parts are made of high-quality corrosion-resistant stainless steel. The hard sealing valve needle matched with the valve port is made of 17-4PH or hard alloy. The valve needle and valve stem are non-rotating design, wear-resistant, long life, and meet various working conditions. All needle valves record the reliability of the serial number. Provide complete traceability of all pressure retaining parts.
SI-type Pneumatic Driven Needle Valves features
- Piston-type pneumatic valves offer unique and reliable designs that are longer than diaphragm valves.
- Suitable for high-pressure gas and liquid control system or test system.
- The spring returns the air to open or close
Main technical parameters
- Actuator maximum allowable working pressure: 100psi (6.89bar)
- Allowable piston temperature range :-29°C ~ 93°C(-20°F ~ 200°F)
- Maximum working pressure: 60,000psi(4,137bar)
- Working medium: gas, oil and water.
- Standard operating temperature: -30℃ ~ 150℃ (-22°F ~ 302°F)