The multi-functional well control and pressure test system is used for tool downhole and ground pressure test. The equipment uses compressed air as the power source for rapid pressure detection, and has data display and electronic record requirements.
● Low-pressure compressed air as the booster power source, safe and environmentally friendly.
● Infinitely variable output pressure and flow.
● Holds static pressure without generating heat or consuming power.
● No heat, flame or risk of spark.
● Well proven and trouble-free operation.
● Designed for ease of maintenance.
● Low cost servicing.
● Compact, robust, selfcontained structure.
● The outlet pressure reaches the set pressure, the equipment is automatically shut down, and the use is safe.
● Remote observation and record of the flow curve.