WY-50000W-BJ2 Portable hydro test pump is a multi-functional testing equipment using water as a medium, as well as compressed air as driven power; it has the function of real-time record and step-less pressure regulation.
This equipment is available for the hydro static test for pressure vessels, piping, valves, cylinder, hose, etc, as well as used in various fields of chemical, construction, plumbing, petroleum, coal, metallurgy, shipbuilding, etc.
Improper operation on this high-pressure equipment has security risks, so please read this manual carefully before using the equipment.
- Use low-pressure compressed air as driven power to keep convenience and safe.
- Simple operation. Through the control panel, understand the operation method and principle quickly.
- Chart recorder has a data recording function.
- Double-scale shockproof pressure gauge display.
- Ambient temperature: 0~ +60℃
- Driven Air: 0-100 psi
- Power supply: 220VAC 50Hz
- Testing medium: Water
- Max. Output pressure: 50000 psi
- Max. Flow: 19 L/min
- Max. Driven-air Operating pressure: 100 psi
- Equipment connection:
- Compressed air inlet: 1/2 NPT
- Water tank outlet: DN15
- Drain outlet of water tank: G1/2
- High-pressure outlet: 9/16 HP
- Charging voltage: 220VAC 50Hz
- Power: 15W