Portable chemical injection equipment is used for the injection of various chemical liquids. It uses an air-driven hydraulic pump as an injection power source to infinitely adjust the injection pressure and injection flow rate.
The equipment is connected to the drive air power source and the workpiece (wellhead or pipeline). The portable reel spools the individual tubes neatly to increase their service life and standard operation.
● Infinitely variable output pressure and flow.
● Holds static pressure without generating heat or consuming power.
● The reel hose skid places the chemical medium transfer line and the drive air line.
● Adjust the injection pressure and the equipment automatically injects the chemicals continuously.
● Portable structure for easy transportation and hoisting.
Air driven hydraulic pump model
GSF150, pressure ratio: 1:151, maximum flow: 1.49L/min