Micro Metering Needle Valves
- Maximum working pressure: 60000 psi (4137 bar)
- Wingoil Micro Metering Needle Valves are suitable for small flow applications with more accurate control.
- The valve needle with a special angle design acts on the precisely matched replaceable valve seat to form throttling, with a wide flow adjustment range and smooth differential pressure change.
- These valves are only used for metering and cannot be closed absolutely.
- The minimum flow is factory set and acts at “0”.
- Do not operate the valve below zero, otherwise, it will cause damage.
- When the closing operation is required, the valves of the Wingoil series shall be installed in series with the precision metering valve.
Features of Micro Metering Needle Valves
- Valve needle with a special angle design
- Structure optimization of the valve body
- Larger adjustment stroke
- Perfect flow curve
Micro Metering Needle Valves Characteristics
- Wingoil needle valve provides maximum safety and reliability. Even under adverse operating conditions, the valve can be installed in any direction and can effectively seal gas and liquid media.
- The valve needle and valve stem are non-rotating. Therefore, the service life and reliability of the valve are increased. Pressure parts are made of high-quality corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
- All needle valves record the reliability of the serial number and provide complete traceability of all pressure-retaining parts.
Applicable industries of Micro Metering Needle Valves
- High-pressure water cleaning, oil field and gas field, chemical industry and petrochemical industry, research, and development
- University scientific research, monitoring station, superhard material manufacturing, isostatic pressure treatment
- Ultra-high static pressure extrusion, powder metallurgy, metal forming, geophysical, geological and physical research, and other fields
- Ultra-high pressure system can be used to control air, water, steam, and various corrosive media
- The flow of various types of fluids such as mud, oil, liquid metal, and radioactive media
Parameters of Micro Metering Needle Valves
|Catalog Number||O.D.Tube||Orifice||Dimensions(mm)||Valve Panel Hole||Block Thick-ness|