Low-pulse chemical injection pump for injection of various chemical reagents. The air-driven hydraulic pump is used as the injection power source, and the injection pressure and the injection flow rate can be adjusted infinitely.
The use of an accumulator can effectively reduce the high-pressure output pulse of the device, thus providing a stable output flow. The equipment uses two air-drive pumps, one for use and one for standby, which can improve the safety of equipment use.
● Infinitely variable of output pressure and output flow.
● No additional energy consumption during the pressure holding process.
● Adjustable injection pressure, the device automatically injects continuously.
● Portable structure, easy for transportation and lifting.
● Output flow is continuously stable.
Max flow rate
Chemicals (methanol, ethanol)
Air supply pressure
Air flow rate
Max outlet pressure
350bar (15000 PSI)
Max operating temperature
Booster pump head
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.